• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone want to see Pike play this year?

Ohio

Better yet, has anyone wanted to see Pike play, lets say the week the stay at home dad came in. Ive been wanting him to play since that game, whats everyone elses thoughts/

It cant be any worse with him, but thats just one of Fox's flaws, not giving a guy a chance.

Better yet, has anyone wanted to see Pike play, lets say the week the stay at home dad came in. Ive been wanting him to play since that game, whats everyone elses thoughts/

It cant be any worse with him, but thats just one of Fox's flaws, not giving a guy a chance.

You have a 15 yo son who just got his learner's permit. He's performs FAIR in the mall parking lot, slightly brushing against 1 light pole, a couple shopping carts, and killing 1 stray cat. Are you ready for him to Chaufer you the length of Independence Boulevard at 5 PM on Friday?

Actually I feel for anyone taking snaps for the Panthers and I'm sure Luck does as well.

We probably will not start Luck, assuming we get him, until the OLINE is good. We are not far from that--Otah back, get a RG (although Schwartz is not doing bad at RG). The leaks are at LG (Bernadeau) and RT (Williams). Neither will see the field next season.

Having said that, I hope we get a coach who allows the TE to become more of a weapon, along with the FB. In addition, someone who knows how to run a screen pass. Finally, our WRs will be more experienced and coached better.

Get that together, and then bring Luck in.

Archived