• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Skins cut McNabb

unicar15

Then we better pick him up and sign him to a 2 or 3 year deal. Play with McNabb this year, draft AJ Green, get Steve Smith to stay, draft a QB next year and either play him or let him learn under McNabb. This needs to happen.

if they sign McNabb, THEN i would be ok with drafting Cam Newton. McNabb can teach Newton about being an NFL quarterback and that would help his career out, look at what happened to Vick when he backed up McNabb for a year. As for McNabb to AJ Green, no, Trust me, McNabb is not the long term answer.

Then we better pick him up and sign him to a 2 or 3 year deal. Play with McNabb this year, draft AJ Green, get Steve Smith to stay, draft a QB next year and either play him or let him learn under McNabb. This needs to happen.

that actually sounds good, better then all the lame fantasy's i've seen on here the last few days

Panthers are in a youth movement...even JR said in his speech that they got rid of the veterans so that the only option was to give the young guys playing time...they won't bring in an aging veteran to go against what they have been doing for the past 12 months...doesn't go with the MO of the FO

huge skins fan here, would kill for someone to trade Washington a draft pick or two for McNabb. If the Panthers somehow gets Big Daddy 5 trust me you will be screaming at the TV. WORM BURNER!!!

I said if they CUT him. I would never trade for the guy.

The Skins are going to cut Mcnabb, its not an "if" but "when". I personally think Mcnabb is a great qb and has been the scape goat every time his team looses. He is a winner and I think he has a few year left in him. Sure he lost his job to Grossman but it was because the coaches didn't want him not because of his play which was horrible compaired to what he has done in the past but its the redskins what do you expect? I would like to have him as a teacher more than a player, maybe he could help out Clausen which needs to be done. If someone can help out Clausen it would be McNabb. If we can fix Clausen then we won't have to worry about drafting a QB in the future.

No, and here's why. McNabb is good enough to make sure we don't finish last and not have another opportunity at Luck, and McNabb isn't good enough to make us a playoff contender again.

Archived