• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else pissed???

unicar15

Alot of Hype over the # 1 PICK

There is no gurantee that ny player no matter where he's picked our what year he's picked will amount to anything in the N F L

I've never gotten over how just 2-3 players are worth the #1 pick

If there is someone I value as a player that can help my team, I draft him.

Who gives a flip where he's ranked

4 seasons later those rankings will mean nothing.

I still think that we can parlay the #1 into a trade and we can trade down and select Gabbert if he looks good at the combine and interviews. There are always some big surprises as far as how much teams value players. I think that there are going to be a lot of teams that really value DaQuan Bowers (even though I think he is overrated).

If we can't trade down I'd like to see us get AJ Green. We need someone that can catch any pass thrown his way. He could end up being one hell of a receiver. I think he's going to look really really impressive at the combine and people will be drooling over him.

We SERIOUSLY need a DT though, hell TWO DT's. If we can't trade our pick I will put money on us taking Fairley or Green.

Alot of Hype over the # 1 PICK

There is no gurantee that ny player no matter where he's picked our what year he's picked will amount to anything in the N F L

I've never gotten over how just 2-3 players are worth the #1 pick

If there is someone I value as a player that can help my team, I draft him.

Who gives a flip where he's ranked

4 seasons later those rankings will mean nothing.

Your post lacks intelligence and is a grammatical nightmare.

If I could punch Andrew Luck in the face, I would do it and like it.

Yes, I've let it go, but man would I put some stank on it.

I can't hate on the guy, its his journey to take but fug man! how many times do you get to go # 1 in the draft and be the face of a franchise?? On the other hand, how many times do you get to return to college a superstar/god and get all the girls you could handle for another year with no pressure? easy answer

Tough to trade down because #1 is considered so valuable. If I'm correct, the Patriots could give us their two first rounders, which I think are #17 and will be #28. And we would still be getting reamed on the draft chart.

Actually an article today on Yahoo, was about the Pats needing playmakers and theorizing about them trading up for Green or Jones. I personally, think they will trade down, but could happen.

Tough to trade down because #1 is considered so valuable. If I'm correct, the Patriots could give us their two first rounders, which I think are #13 and will be #27. And we would still be getting reamed on the draft chart.

Actually an article today on Yahoo, was about the Pats needing playmakers and theorizing about them trading up for Green or Jones. I personally, think they will trade down, but could happen.

I would do that all day. maybe get lucky with Quinn or Amukamara and get the other Pouncey brother or a boulder of a DT with 27

Archived