• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please GOD no, Aso to Eagles?

Brokenbad

Seymour

He wasn't a free agent, the Raiders re-signed him. Under the current CBA, no one else could make him an offer until March. The only players available are practice squad level guys.

Everybody knows what Richardson decided to do this year, and he's not going to change that at the last minute. The good news is that is not going to cost us a shot at any FA agency players we want to go after. Asomugha is the only guy worth anything that a team could go after (and Sanders now I guess if you want a really hurt dude) right now, and nobody is going to. No team in the league is going to pay a guy 100 million right before they go into heated labor disputes.

This is stupid. They never said anything about pursuing Aso. AT ALL. All they stated was that they wouldn't let a cap concern hinder improving upon a certain position if it already had a high paid player playing opposite.

That's it. The question was raised whether they wouldn't pursue Aso because they had a high paid corner already, and they just made it plainly clear that if they wanted to do such a thing that having a high paid person in that position already wouldn't matter. THEY IN NO WAY SAID THEY WANTED ASO.

I'm glad someone else reads and thinks for themselves.

There is nothing in that article that would lead me to believe the Eagles are any more likely to sign Asomugha than the Panthers are.

yes, other teams are signing their FAs. good thing jerry is sticking to his guns.:rolleyes:

Champ Bailey gone.

"We are thrilled to announce that the Broncos have agreed to terms on a new four-year contract with cornerback Champ Bailey," Elway tweeted. "The commitment and loyalty that Champ has shown to the Broncos, the city of Denver and this region is exemplary."

Denver doesn't need Peterson i would say...

But JR knows what he is doing I'm sure

Archived