• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Incarcerated Bob says Miami possible trade partner

teeray

http://www.phinnation.com/?p=470

Incarcerated Bob says a lot of things though. Take with a grain of salt

*NFL NEWS**Source: Dolphins have made Cam Newton priority #1 at draft – Dolphins know he will not slide down so they are willing 2trade up

We’ve mentioned him before, but Incarcerated Bob is right much more than he is wrong. He has quite a few sources and he is usually ahead of the mainstream media. If the source is not associated with the Dolphins, could they really be looking to bring in Newton? Could it be a team the Dolphins spoke with about trading up?

Personally I think it is malarkey but thought I would post it anyway. Get the creative juices flowing.

Smokescreen?? :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

Where does Mia pick?

#15. And he didn't say us he just said they want to move way up tp try and get Cam.

BUT if our smokescreen :willy_nilly: works then we could convince him that they have to trade with us to get him.

Just saying.

Incarcerated Bob I guess got some credibility with some contract negotiation.

Honestly I don't know but some people give him some credibility.

I take him as the National Enquirer of NFL rumor mongers. He is right just enough and is ahead of the media just enough where you can't completely ignore him, but take it very lightly.

Just my opinion.

Archived