• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mallett's QB Camp with Gruden a Flop?

mav1234

Sounds like Mallett is going the Clausen way of throwing teammates under the bus during Gruden QB Camp. Oops.

evansilva Evan Silva

RT @davidpollack47 Mallett blamed Oline on several blitz pickup issues. His arm is better than almost everyone .. but that's not the concern

1 hour ago

Evan Silva

evansilva Evan Silva

Interesting. RT @davidpollack47 Gruden Qb camp w/ Ryan Mallett reinforces a lot of the concerns teams have with him. Not a good showing

Oh BTW, you want to talk about character issues.

Peyton Manning while at Tennessee, sat on the face of a female trainer with his bare ass. Look it up. They paid her over 300 grand to keep it hush hush. He forced her down and did that.

I bet only a handful of people on here knew that. You guys wouldn't be concerned with that would ya?

Didn't Peyton Manning throw his o-line under the bus when they lost to Pittsburgh? Does that make him a "bad teammate" and a "head case"?

Throwing his oline under the bus doesn't make him a headcase. His anger issue does.

Am I questioning his talent...no...I'm questioning his ability to keep calm under a stressful situation. Last thing this team needs is a QB that blows up because things aren't going the right way. Watching all the pregame stories about him "learning to remain calm" before the Ark/LSU game this year worried me.

Oh BTW, you want to talk about character issues.

Peyton Manning while at Tennessee, sat on the face of a female trainer with his bare ass. Look it up. They paid her over 300 grand to keep it hush hush. He forced her down and did that.

I bet only a handful of people on here knew that. You guys wouldn't be concerned with that would ya?

:rofl: I totally forgot about Peyton teabagging that ho!

Edit: link

Court documents add graphic body-part details, which we shall omit because you certainly can get the picture.

:rofl:

I watched it and he didn't really come off very professional to me...I just do not like his personality or demeanor. Maybe that shouldn't factor in but he isn't a likable guy like Jake...he reminds me of a Jay Cutler or Phillip Rivers but with less talent. Gruden's pretty much showed his weakness in recognizing the blitz and lack of athletiscm and he seemed to shrug it off. I do not like him...if we could put his arm on Christian Ponder's body then we might have something...but I don't want any part of Mallet. That's not to say he won't be successful but me personally I don't see it.

Archived