• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon LaFell

SOJA

LaFell is the perfect compliment to Smith. I like him over Gettis anyday(lsu homer), but seriously his body control and concentration is one of a kind.

You can't coach that.

I like the combo of him and Gettis

Also with how vastly Armanti improved in one offseason without any coaching, I am still holding out hope for a Brad Smith type role in our offense down the road

Where's Seyi Ajirotutu? I was hoping this guy could be our number 2 because he has speed that can burn cats. (Or at least that is what I heard from Chargers fans) I like Lafell, he's definitely improved beyond expectations! Yet we really need to get Seyi in there and see what he can do as well.

Where's Seyi Ajirotutu? I was hoping this guy could be our number 2 because he has speed that can burn cats. (Or at least that is what I heard from Chargers fans) I like Lafell, he's definitely improved beyond expectations! Yet we really need to get Seyi in there and see what he can do as well.

Tutu is in the back of the bus where he should be. Dude gets no separation and hes big and slightly clumsy compared to LaFell.

course we're on the huddle here so everyone has to be an instant pro bowler or theyll start calling you LaFail. Cant tell you how fuggin stupid so many of you have looked for so long calling him a bust.

Archived