• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After 3 games, what player r u most impressed with?

DawgzLife

Cam obviously.

But Hardy is bringing it and the D is as fun to watch as the O at times.

At times is the key here because they give up some HUGE plays that makes you want to pull out your hair.

If they play consistently they will be a very good defense. That plus when we get healthy + a (likely) heavy defensive draft next year.

Newton? Man some of you are crazy. He lead a winning drive but had the Jaguars not had the worst secondary in the league he would have been picked off at least twice. Our defense won this for us and it would have been more evident had be recovered one of those 3 or so fumbles. It's okay Newton can have an average game, he doesn't always have to be MVP. I'll give it to him conditions were horrible and some play calling was horrible too. Still his first half was pretty bad.

Newton? Man some of you are crazy. He lead a winning drive but had the Jaguars not had the worst secondary in the league he would have been picked off at least twice. Our defense won this for us and it would have been more evident had be recovered one of those 3 or so fumbles. It's okay Newton can have an average game, he doesn't always have to be MVP. I'll give it to him conditions were horrible and some play calling was horrible too. Still his first half was pretty bad.

I must have misread this post, since I thought it was relating to all three games, not just this game.

Cam had an average game but I don't care. He has been the most impressive Panther to me this season so far.

This game in particular? Honestly not sure. Probably CJ.

Wrong thread.

At least I hope this was meant for another thread...:conf:

Archived