• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So how would you feel about Randy Moss as our new #2?

Ricky Spanish

Friend just texted me and said the panther's facebook page had a story about us bringing him in for a workout or something. I just checked myself but see nothing. it may or may not have existed, and if it did, they may have taken it down.

in the event that it might be true, would you be ok with the best deep threat in NFL history being on our roster?

Moss and his agent have both said he is done. Only NE could talk him into playing. also, Moss can only run 1 route at this point.....and he doesn't always like to run it.

Plus he just doesn't fit on a young ball club building up.

he only wants to be in a situation that doesn't demand much of him and that might get him a ring. that ain't us this year.

the dude is lazy unless he is in just the right situation. everything has to be perfect for him to care what he's doing.

he won't be a panther. he won't want us. we don't want him.

If he wants to catch some fades in the endzone, that would be cool. Just please don't talk to the young receivers, review the team food, do any endzone celebrations, leave the field early, look sulky on the sidelines, talk to the media about how you miss New England, or be on the field during a running play.

That shipped has sailed. We have our fast deep threat in Steve Smith.Plus with Gettiis back next year we would cut Moss anyway. Do we really want all the baggage he brings for 12 games?? We are not 1 or 2 players away from the playoffs. We are just going have to wait and let our young guys develop and grow. It may be painful at times but in a year it will be worth it.

Yeah I want to win as bad as the next guy but I saw how bringing in guys as free agents to make a run worked out for us when we did it under Seifert. Build through the draft and develop from within is the way to go. This time next year we will be glad we stuck with the plan. And we will win 5 or 6 games this year.

Archived