• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who did the 49ers add this offseason

Camdemonium

Besides Harbaugh and a corner?

Look jackass,

We will talk when the 49'ers play some stiffer competition.

Sure the Lions were undefeated, but did San Fran play the defending Superbowl champs one week and then play the NFC runner up the next week?

They played a Jaguars team in the pouring down rain and

Then the week after that, did they play a tough division rival(49'ers dont have "tough" division rivals) that will easily have a 10-6 record at the very worst?

THEN after that did the 49'ers play another division rival on the road? I didn't think so.

I don't think Harbaugh's record would be any better, even though he would have Cam Newton.

SO, keep your thoughts to yourself.

49'ers beat the Seahawks (worst team in the NFL), lost to Cowboys (Cowboys are no awesome team to say the least) Beat the Bengals (Oh how tough!) Beat the Eagles ("dream team" with two wins) spanked the Bucs (hard to argue, prob took SF as a joke) and beat the loveable loseable (but undefeated) Lions.

All in all, I think you are basing your logic on nothing, which shows how much of a dumbass you really are.

Enjoy my neg rep fine young male-ass.

Look jackass,

Sure the Lions were undefeated, but did San Fran play the defending Superbowl champs one week and then play the NFC runner up the next week?

Then the week after that, did they play a tough division rival(49'ers dont have "tough" division rivals") that will easily have a 10-6 record at the very worst?

THEN after that did the 49'ers play another division rival on the road? I didn't think so.

I don't think Harbaugh's record would be any better, even though he would have Cam Newton.

49'ers beat the Seahawks (worst team in the NFL), lost to Cowboys (Cowboys are no awesome team to say the least) Beat the Bengals (Oh how tough!) Beat the Eagles ("dream team" with two wins) spanked the Bucs (hard to argue, prob took SF as a joke) and beat the loveable loseable (but undefeated) Lions.

All in all, I think you are basing your logic on nothing, which shows how much of a dumbass you really are.

lol you mad

Look jackass,

Then the week after that, did they play a tough division rival(49'ers dont have "tough" division rivals) that will easily have a 10-6 record at the very worst?

1849109085_c67facb916.jpg

Look jackass,

settle down Francis, the world doesn't need to agree with you

lol you mad
probably wouldn't be so mad if it weren't a TRD alt-ID he was aiming those thoughts at.

btw....

Camdemonium This message is hidden because Camdemonium is on your ignore list.

GritsRgreat This message is hidden because GritsRgreat is on your ignore list.

i encourage everyone to do the same.

or at least don't quote them.

thanks and you're welcome.

I saw people comparing us to the 49ers yesterday and I want to know if we are really that similar.

What has worked for them, what hasn't.

What has worked for us, what hasn't.

What is similar about us, what is different.

Neither team had a whole roster overhaul.

Harbaugh was their biggest addition and his work with Alex Smith is probably the main reason they are doing as well as they are, that and the defense remaining strong. Their run game is a bit better than ours, though their passing game is worse.

Their defense is also waaay better than ours, because they can stop the run, and combined with huge field position advantage, they don't hemorrhage points like we do.

Ultimately special teams is just as responsible for how well they are doing as the other two units. The 49ers have had 2 returns for TDs, and that's in addition to a good special teams unit in general that gives that can win the field position battle. Ours is abysmal.

They also haven't had the same kind of injuries we've had. Injuries are a bad excuse, I'm not trying to use them as one, but that has meant a lot for their defense.

Reasons they are a good comparison: New coach, new systems. Similar pickups in the offseason in terms of quality of players. Teams that were roughly similar in terms of strengths/weaknesses going into the season.

Reasons they are a bad comparison: Very different injuries, very different schedules.

probably wouldn't be so mad if it weren't a TRD alt-ID he was aiming those thoughts at.

btw....

Camdemonium This message is hidden because Camdemonium is on your ignore list.

GritsRgreat This message is hidden because GritsRgreat is on your ignore list.

i encourage everyone to do the same.

or at least don't quote them.

thanks and you're welcome.

Really don't understand why others aren't smart enough to simply block people like you do and prefer to whine and bitch instead

Panthers D was sucking before the injuries.

ehh, that's an exaggeration, considering we lost our starting dt before the season even began and we lost beason in the first week...

i think the defense still wouldn't be so hot considering what we didn't address this offseason but injuries certainly played a role in it's current condition (so has FO inaction imo)

Archived