• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williamsvs Stev Smith

CanadianCat

The thing with that is, were they both sprinting. I figure that DeAngelo was because I imagine that he had the ball. I am not quite sure about DeAngelo's speed. Remember the Raiders game where just about got chased down by that linebacker? Thankfully he didn't get tackled but I dont know.

DeAngelo is quick, I don't know if he's really super FAST but he's quick enough to get through the middle and fast enough to run away from most defenders. Smith used to be faster, definitely before he broke his leg, I don't think it's so much getting older. I think Smith has more endurance than DeAngelo does though.

DeAngelo is quick, I don't know if he's really super FAST but he's quick enough to get through the middle and fast enough to run away from most defenders. Smith used to be faster, definitely before he broke his leg, I don't think it's so much getting older. I think Smith has more endurance than DeAngelo does though.

Smitty actualy got faster after the broken leg... from all the training... plus he isnt that old he is a WR not a RB....

it dosent matter what postion a 30 year old man dont run as fast as a 25 year old..lol

ill bet my bank account smitty would crush jarett in a sprint.

we should be glad williams doesnt run as fast as smitty, its probably the only reason he dropped down to us in the draft. compare deangelo's numbers to reggie bushs in college, we are lucky the sports media is littered with morons who believe only great players come from a total of maybe 15 schools.

Williams isn't even close to steve smith in speed, when ever he breaks loose he is usually just barely escaping the clutches of the defenders, it's all he can do to stay ahead of them, he hits the hole hard but he doesn't really pick up much speed after that

when smith breaks loose he is gone, there is no hope of catching him,

he's very slippery and can cut with the best of them, not to mention his stiff arm is nasty, and then all the yards after contact...etc. this is plenty to be a good back in the nfl as he has proved

i think stewart could even end up being faster than him depending on if we bulk him up to even more of a bruiser

i think stewart could even end up being faster than him depending on if we bulk him up to even more of a bruiser

stewart is faster than williams..(zips up flame suit).

the problem is he would much rather run thru defenders than around them. if he doesn't see daylight, he doesn't bother. if there's a single defender in front of him, you can count on contact.

Archived