• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon LaFell vs. Legedu Naanee (ohhh look STATS! yay!)

R0CKnR0LLA

Naanee has 239 yards on the season and LaFell has 276. So going by a quick glance at a stat sheet it seems their production is pretty comparable. But lets dig a little deeper and look at production with their number of opportunities factored in.

Brandon LaFell

Targets: 24

Receptions: 17

Percentage: 70.8%

Yards: 276

YardsPerTarget: 11.5

Touchdowns: 2

Legedu Naanee

Targets: 45

Receptions: 22

Percentage: 48.8%

Yards: 239

YardsPerTarget: 5.3

Touchdowns: 0

If you apply his current production to a full 16 games Naanee is on pace for 90 targets, 478 yards and 0 TDs for the year.

Now if you supplant Naanee with LaFell and use his current yards/TDs per target (at least in theory *insert spooky music*) given the same amount of targets LaFell would be on pace for 1035 yards and 7-8 TDs.

Of course a million things change when you switch players roles, increase their involvement, ect but I thought it was interesting none the less.

We should just bring in TO, that will solve this.

Typing up a thread on that as we speak.

looks like it's time for me too logoff for the night then.

Neither one impress me. Lafell looked like he was out of breath catching the 4th down pass. He looked like he was running in sand.

Cud u further elaborate why he doesnt impress you? Is there a reason outside of him not running fast enough on a huge conversion to keep the game alive?

Archived