• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Niners and Jags joining Lions in logo and uni's change.

pstall

It's not completely going retro, the link says that's what that fan wants. The owner likes the Old Cherry red color and they are updating the logo....Not yet final if the new uni will completely be 1980's or like the 1994 uni...First look will be at the draft in a couple of weeks....

Not a good idea for the 9ers

Just to qualify this. I was a 49er fan before the Panthers.

I hope they do go back to the color of the unis from the 80's. I hated the new red, it was darker almost crimson. I think the gold is darker too. Hated it! But that was the beginning of the end for them for me.

GO Panthers!!!

Changing uni's seems to do lots for any given team, lift the teams spirit kinda. Look at Denver a few years back, kept falling short, then they upgrade their colors and BAM! Elway got his ring. Arizona, perfect example, never did squat, change uni's slightly, and BAM! they beat our beloved team. Patriots, Seahawks, and the Giants all found success soon after upgrading. But, yea, why would Jax want a change? Entirely too new to need something different.

Personally, I think we have the best looking uni's in the game, and will be upset if there's talk of changing them. Unless it'll bring Lombardi to Carolina...

I tell ya, I wish the Jets would go back to their old logo. It was a lot cooler looking in the 80s and 90s with the, you know, actual jet on the helmet.

As for San Fran? I honestly had to look up what their uniform looks like now... I had no idea they even changed it.

Archived