• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alshon Jeffrey weighed in at 216

JawnyBlaze

I head that he will not run or lift in Indy.. that sounds kind of iffy considering the weight thing. Maybe he has been on a extrem diet and have lost strenght. Give that man some millions and he will be fat again in before TC.

I head that he will not run or lift in Indy.. that sounds kind of iffy considering the weight thing. Maybe he has been on a extrem diet and have lost strenght. Give that man some millions and he will be fat again in before TC.

What evidence do you have to suggest he was fat and out of shape? One picture that popped up on the internet? Or was it the b.s reports saying he was 249 pounds a week ago. A lot of the b.s rumors you hear are just stunts to draw attention like those dumbass tabloids you see at the checkout line.

He's got his pro day coming up and I am sure he's in good enough shape to run now but his agent is probably advising him not to if he does not run at the combine.

I have been to doing my best to debunk these baseless rumors for the past couple of months and I figured his weight at the combine would finally stop the madness but just couldn't resist from confirming that you have no clue what your talking about.

I'm honestly uneasy about using another high pick on an app guy. Let someone else bet on his potential. (yes it's all a bet )

Theres a difference between using the pick on a project guy vs. a guy who has played the position.

I went to App and i like Quick a whole lot more at WR than AE. He's a big guy at least and is beast. As much as I want AE to succeed, its not looking good for him in Carolina

Archived