• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another safety visiting Panthers (non-ex-Charger division)

Boltergeist

I think we are trying to improve special teams. Maybe he learned a few things from Ed Reed that could benefit him but he probably won't even be the back up safety. It would be nice if he was signed and ended up being the starting safety because nothing is better for a team than finding a cheap FA gem.

i actually think this guy could be a great find and you can get him for next to nothing. at worst you've still got an excellent depth/STs player for cheap.

he was just stuck behind a ton of talent in Baltimore. hell even their 2nd best safety still graded out as the 10th best in the league. he had zero chance to start there.

and i know rex ryan absolutely loved this guy and raved about him like crazy. jets will probably pursue him at some point as well.

i actually think this guy could be a great find and you can get him for next to nothing. at worst you've still got an excellent depth/STs player for cheap.

he was just stuck behind a ton of talent in Baltimore. hell even their 2nd best safety still graded out as the 10th best in the league. he had zero chance to start there.

and i know rex ryan absolutely loved this guy and raved about him like crazy. jets will probably pursue him at some point as well.

Thats what I was saying. Even if they end up sucking at special teams you have so little money invested in them that you don't have to worry about it affecting the cap space.

Archived