• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nfl Schedule To Be Released Tuesday (April 17)

Car123

I believe the Panthers are owed at least one prime-time night game, maybe 2. The Jags had 2 MNF HOME games last year and we got One Saturday game because Christmas was on a Sunday.

JR and Goodell have a handshake agreement. I predict we have Broncos at home on MNF as well as a home Thurs night game.

The Monday and Thursday games drive me nuts if I have to work. I like to go through a Sunday ritual of food and pre game shows. Sometimes we'll take the brig screen out on the deck if the weather is nice. That one year we played the Steelers on a thursday and the season was so bad I forgot the game was on.

I was at that Steelers game consider yourself lucky for not having to witness it.

The Monday and Thursday games drive me nuts if I have to work. I like to go through a Sunday ritual of food and pre game shows. Sometimes we'll take the brig screen out on the deck if the weather is nice. That one year we played the Steelers on a thursday and the season was so bad I forgot the game was on.

That was one of the worst NFL games I ever watched, with the exception of that one J Stew stiff arm.

That was one of the worst NFL games I ever watched, with the exception of that one J Stew stiff arm.

Agreed. I went to a Steeler bar for the game and I think the only reason I wasn't booed out was that we got beat so bad. I think one of the Steeler fans bought me a drink by the end of it just because of how badly we got blown out.

That being said, I hope we get our games vs. playoff contenders (Broncos, Giants, Bears?) later in the season so they already have their spots clinched and won't have as much on the line.

In that same vein, I hope we get some early season games vs teams with new QBs or HCs (Saints, Bucs, Seahawks, Skins) early in the season so we can hand them a loss before they get settled into their system.

Archived