• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patrick Willis Responds To Jon Beason's Comments About Alex Smith

Brokenbad

Wins are Wins I stand with My Qb Alex Smith and all my teammates. I can't wait for the season.

Link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8295d188/article/niners-willis-defends-alex-smith-i-stand-with-my-qb?module=HP11_headline_stack

Boo hoo, must be really tough "earning" six "hard wins" against the Seahawks, Cardinals, and Rams.

Sure, maybe the had a great season last year, but the number of wins, and certainly Alex Smith's stats, would be different if San Fran played in the NFC South.

Alex Smith was not even sniffing Cam's jock in stats when competing in the NFC West.

Anyone on this board who honestly cares about this poo and takes this personally has never and will never get laid.

Do not try and debate this. I know that you're a huge panther fan and had sex with 15 Claudia Schiffers at the same time.. I know :rolleyes:

I'm not gonna lie, I've hit a dry spell here lately.. =/

classy guy Patrick Willis. So many fans so riled up and butthurt over nothing. This has been blown way out of proportion.

True, although it is definitely an unwritten rule in the NFL for QBs to not talk crap about other QBs. It is about the same as a player using another player's name when talking about getting a new contract. I doubt any of the players are upset but I'm sure most players think what Smith did was pretty lame.

Archived