• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select 2012 Topcats

Mage

120531_topcats_inside.jpg

Thirteen returners and 11 rookies have been selected to represent the Carolina Panthers as TopCats cheerleaders for the 2012 season after surviving a month-long tryout process that started with about 150 hopefuls.

"I'm so excited," said Plant, who just graduated from Appalachian State University. "It definitely was tough. It challenges you mentally, physically and emotionally.

"But I have never felt so welcomed. It was an exhilarating experience and an amazing experience. I can already say I've made friends for a lifetime. It's a little sisterhood, and I'm excited to be a part of it."

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Panthers-select-2012-TopCats/018b8ce3-f69f-4733-baca-8668fb3171f5

Interested in seeing how this affects our season, though Ron Rivera hasn't given us any reason not to trust him in handling this.

Guest Kanon Tipton

Chicks dig a man in a suit & tie. You boys will be drunk covered chili dogs & I'll be spreading the word & some topcat poon

Guest Kanon Tipton

I wish they'd let me pick the team. I'd add a pre-requisite to the "past experience" portion of the application..... my dick.

Archived