• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Norman more than talk

CPF4LIFE

“Nah,” says Norman. “I really ain’t said nothing. Yet.”

Yeah, he should probably keep it that way.

It ain't good to fug with Smitty.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2012/06/13/3316141/panthers-rookie-josh-norman.html#storylink=cpy

I hope he is everything people are saying about him. But I also remember when Captain was a rookie and he was doing a great job blanketing Smitty as well and he was the next big thing. We see how that worked out. I hope that this time we have found our number 2.

I hope he is everything people are saying about him. But I also remember when Captain was a rookie and he was doing a great job blanketing Smitty as well and he was the next big thing. We see how that worked out. I hope that this time we have found our number 2.

I think Munnerlyn would actually be a legit #2 cb if he had a littleore height. He is just so short and has big time trouble against big WR's.

I think Munnerlyn would actually be a legit #2 cb if he had a littleore height. He is just so short and has big time trouble against big WR's.

Yeah, and sometimes he is too aggressive and bites on fakes. There is thin line between being aggressive and being overly aggressive.

In practice today they threw a fade to Tutu with Cap lined up on him, and Cap couldn't do nothing but mug him right away, which would've been a easy PI call. I like Cap, but that's a perfect example why he isn't starting CB material.

He's been like that ever since we drafted him. He can't cover without mugging the receiver. That's what he did his rookie season in TC against Steve Smith and everyone was like "ohhhh look at him". I'm like "he almost pulled Smith's jersey off!".

Archived