• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Berman to call the 2nd MNF game this season...

Darth Biscuit

Life is too precious and too short to get worked up over an announcer, or Cam getting criticized, or the Panthers getting ignored, or Smitty getting left out of a Top 10 list, or Rivera getting trashed, or Kalil getting dissed, or...

I could do this all day.

You and csx need to have your very own superior attitude forum.

Who's worked up? I don't like him... he sucks... made a thread...

deal-with-it-cat.jpg

Life is too precious and too short to get worked up over an announcer, or Cam getting criticized, or the Panthers getting ignored, or Smitty getting left out of a Top 10 list, or Rivera getting trashed, or Kalil getting dissed, or...

I could do this all day.

You have become one uppity poster since you moved up to NY. We get it, you're better than us now.

You and csx need to have your very own superior attitude forum.

Who's worked up? I don't like him... he sucks... made a thread...

deal-with-it-cat.jpg

You started the thread. Did you expect every single response to be another person whining about who calls a Chargers vs Raiders game?

Honestly..who gives a poo? The only folks who actually listen to announcers are the ones who dont know what they hell they are watching on the field and need the cliff notes to understand.,

This statement is pure bullshit and you know it. I enjoy listening to Gruden, Tirico is a hell of a broadcaster. You think people just mute the damn TV because they understand the game of football?

Archived