• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's big, even if Carolina isn't

redbuddha

Teal?

I'll say one thing about this franchise, we are on a fast track rise. Last night I watched the Panther/Cardinals season opener from last year. The number of Panther fans at that game was pretty suprising. TV could have been playing a trick on me, but I saw a lot of Panther blue in that stadium.

Fug the rest of the world, go Panthers.

I was at that game, and I purposely wore my Beason alternate blue to stand out as much as possible in a sea of red. I'm obnoxious like that. I wish I had the tv recording to see if I could find me and my wife in the crowd. fug the world, go Panthers.

PS: that line about Kevin Kolb's big dumb head did make me laugh. Not out loud, but it was internal and nearly audible.

Once while riding a bus in Bosnia I saw a guy wearing a Wrightsville Beach tee-shirt. When I asked him were in NC he was from he looked at me funny......he didn't speak English.

In Malawi I saw a Malawian wearing a Wachovia tee-shirt.

the end

I was at that game, and I purposely wore my Beason alternate blue to stand out as much as possible in a sea of red. I'm obnoxious like that. I wish I had the tv recording to see if I could find me and my wife in the crowd. fug the world, go Panthers.

PS: that line about Kevin Kolb's big dumb head did make me laugh. Not out loud, but it was internal and nearly audible.

So were there as many Panther fans there as it looked on TV? Every time we scored you could see and hear a lot of cheering.

That article was oozing with condescension. Methinks she's the kind of bitch that holds her home state with disdain after having moved away from it, replete with a posh NBC writing position.

"The answer was typically a town that was, like, three Cracker Barrels from my own."

What does that even mean?

That article was oozing with condescension. Methinks she's the kind of bitch that holds her home state with disdain after having moved away from it, replete with a posh NBC writing position.

What does that even mean?

It means that if she saw someone wearing a Panthers Jersey they were from NC. Now that's not always the case.

I was just waiting for her to bring up something civil rights related, people who don't live in the south know how it really is. Still act as if we live in the 20th century.

Maybe I didn't drink enough coffee this morning, but I'm having trouble deciphering this post.

Archived