• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 3 @ N.Y. Jets

Catalyst

Not if we had to give up what they did. To me, those kind of go-for-broke deals should be restricted to the QB position.

Atlanta got a nice player, but they are aging and needed to fill some holes on D too.

Yea I originally thought Atlanta gave up way too much for Julio. But then I saw how the Browns wasted that pick on a 28 year old quarterback who played in a strict spread offense and will be looking to retire around the time Cam will be in his prime...

The Jets look like the 2010 panthers in preseason. I checked out their message board, to see what they had to say. Most of the fans are in denial. They keep bringing up how the colts always lost their preseason games,but went on to winning seasons. They seem to forget that when Indys 1st string was out, they played well. It was the 2nd-4th stringers that lost it for Indy. Jets first team is sucking ass.

Would a Julio Jones-esque trade to move into the top-10 to get a top-flight pass rusher be worth it? Someone like Barkevious Mingo, Jarvis Jones, or Sam Montgomery?

I much rather have a dominant DT but no. The Falcunts are already showing holes from not having draft picks this year and that's year 1.

Hardy will have a good game finally. It's do or die and I say he does and he is better than you guys think

There aren't many DE's in the league that would have a great game against Jake Long...

Just like there aren't many DE's that would have a great game against D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

Curb your vitriol children.

The Jets look like the 2010 panthers in preseason. I checked out their message board, to see what they had to say. Most of the fans are in denial. They keep bringing up how the colts always lost their preseason games,but went on to winning seasons. They seem to forget that when Indys 1st string was out, they played well. It was the 2nd-4th stringers that lost it for Indy. Jets first team is sucking ass.

Lol the Jets forums are in terminal meltdown mode after the Giants game are you kidding me?

The whole NY sports world is looking for a Jets Offensive turnaround this weekend....or else...perfect opportunity for Rivera to ask the D to keep the Jets where they have been...in the cellar when it comes to offensive output....on a national stage....and Cam can do his thing....I expect great things from this game

A DE rotation of Johnson, Hardy, Alexander, and Keiser sounds damn good to me.

As much as I like your enthusiasm. Not sure I would go so far as saying "Damn Good". Pretty darn good maybe. And you forgot Applebottom.

I would be more inclined to say they can hold their own. Or that they have the potential to be pretty damm good. Just not yet.

On their own they have all shown flashes. Can they meld that together to make one cohesive unit? Why Not?

I am one that believes that success breeds consistency. Last week we had success. Can we sustain that? Can we build on that? Those are questions we need answered before we get too damm excited.

Although I am not adverse to excitement for excitemnts sake. We are too damm young to think we are all that. We may be at some point. I just think it is a little early to annoint our DEs as anything more than "On the verge of being there". We are close, oh so close. Just not quite there yet.

Archived