• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Secondary

unicar15

Nope. Gamble was quietly good (as usual).

Norman and Naka were horrible. Nakamura has the athleticism of a tree stump and apparently a 3 inch vert. Norman we've just thrown into the fire. Small school 5th round rookie, you go cover Roddy White. I don't blame him at all and he may turn out very good down the road. I love that he's a hitter and poo talker. We need that.

Godfrey and Captain were decent.

As a whole, it's a pretty bad group.

The front 7 are playing every game, most of the time they are getting it done. The secondary other than Gamble and Norman, sometimes Munnerlyn is horrible. Both safety positions are horrible. We need a better safety back there. Unfortunately this isn't going to fix itself this year magically. FA or Draft. This position can't be over looked anymore.

I think Norman plays pretty well. The ball is thrown his way almost every pass attempt (b/c he is a rookie) so of course he is going to give up more plays than Gamble.

Slow down rook, these geniuses dont reconize intelligence.

Make a dumb comment about how the coaches need to go, and that d-lo is overatted and you will get some rep and pie.

Archived