• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clean house after next year

Dash Global

Unless we only win 1-3 games this year we can't fire Rivera after 2 seasons. More than likely we will win 5-7 games this year.

Now if we don't see a big turn around after next year he and Hurney HAVE to go.

Switch to a 3-4 and make Ron the DC

Since we have Cam and 2 stud RB's bring in Chip Kelly as HC and let him call plays on offense

I have never seen more of a dud on the sideline. Rivera doesnt even know what the word motivation is.

Wrong time.

Wrong Place.

Too many butt hurt homos to give your thread a fair

chance.

Yeah. It happens all the time. New head coaches come in and keep the old head coach as a coordinator. Not to mention that Chud's stock as a head coaching candidate is plummeting. I wish Chud had gotten the Tampon Bay job last year. Then maybe they would suck worse than us.

Yeah man, tons of teams manage to talk their head coach into stepping down into a DC position.....and on top of that retardedness - Chip Kelly.....

Seriously how would that convo with Rivera go?

"So Rivera Bro....you suck as coach, so ugh, we're bringing in this guy, Chip Kelly to take your spot....but it would be really swell if you would take a pay cut and stay on as our DC? So everything's cool right?"

We nearly locked up a win on arguably the best team in football right now. GTFO with this clean house bullshit.

SMH

We are 1-4 and find new ways to lose every week,

I want to give Ron the benefit of the doubt and more time but from what I am seeing he just inst HC material.

Punting the ball when you could have sealed the game with 1 yard when you have our backfield is just inexcusable. Grow some fuggin balls.

I wouldn't be mad to see Hurney, McDermmit or whatever his name is and Rob Tryszinski fired. Ron Rivera isn't a bad coach. But after watching today's game, we will have a winning record by the end of the season. Mark my words.

You seen our schedule?

Only win we have is against a winless Saints team without their HC.

This year is going down the drain REAL fast....

Archived