• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For Those Who Flamed Me...

chknwing

What kind of wings are u on bro? Sure in a perfect world your idea make sense. Everyone is equal and should be treated the same. Fact is tho they are not, and as far as the carolina panthers go this is cam newtons world and the rest of the team is just living in it.

You dont draft a guy number one and bench him because of a fumble. Look how awful weeden has looked for the browns and his team hasnt pulled the plug. So while lesser draft picks can be axed(joe adams) to prove a point, some can't. Cam newton is a made man at this point.

actually i don't think the OP is going far enough here. the coaching staff should deliberately set our team up to fail against seattle-bench all the starters, cut all the backups, and sign street FAs to start on sunday. getting blown out in humiliating fashion in front of an empty stadium'll learn 'em.

after the game, to really drive the point home, the entire coaching staff should resign. then jerry richardson should sell the team and demolish the stadium. that'll send a very clear message to cam for fumbling.

after selling the team and leveling the stadium, it would send an even stronger message if richardson was to buy another NFL team and build a new stadium only to sell that team and demolish that stadium again. the repetition would help to illustrate the sisyphean nature of trying to win in the NFL when your offense turns the ball over.

richardson should also open up a new UNC system school and open enrollment to all of the panthers players where they will spend 14 credit hours/semester watching video of their loss to the falcons and the demolition of the stadium. at the end of the semester, that school will also be demolished and then rebuilt. then it'll be burned down again.

i really think this is the way things have to go to send a strong message to cam.

I say we trade for Drew Brees and get Aaron Rodgers as his back up. Then we'll be all set.

I think I would start Aaron Rodgers and have Drew Brees as the back up. Brees hasn't been looking like Brees this year. Other than that, sounds like a plan.

so what do u do? Rivera has punished other players with fumblitis. What kind fo message would it send to the team if he doesn't apply the same rules to Cam. No one one here will agree with me, but I say start Derick Anderson next game. You have to protect the football in this league. That will deffinately send a clear message to the rest of the team that lack of ball security will not be tolerated. If cam was being sacked etc, that would be different, but when u take off running with the ball, you have to protect it.

Well you are right about one thing no one will agree to start Derick Anderson

Archived