• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dallas game, who is going/tailgating?

SpeedOFLight

Hello,

I am just curious who all is going to the game or tailgating. This will be my first time going to tailgate. Probably won't make it in the game but I'm excited. A group of us decided to come down saturday night and hit up the town. We have a hotel by the stadium is what I am hearing. Then Sunday, we are going to tailgate. I'm going down with all dallas fans so this should be fun lol. Anyway, anything you guys would recommend about tailgating like the best lot or etc. Anyway, should be fun. Go panthers!

Yep, BOA promises to be "Dallas East" as their fans will pay almost anything to get in the game. I've been offered twice face value for my seats and I certainly won't be there.

Let's see.... stay home, watch at least 3 other games that will be more enjoyable to see, make money doing it, not have to drive 2 hours each way, save money by not doing that, drink my own beer versus the $8 drafts, save more money...

Hello,

I am just curious who all is going to the game or tailgating. This will be my first time going to tailgate. Probably won't make it in the game but I'm excited. A group of us decided to come down saturday night and hit up the town. We have a hotel by the stadium is what I am hearing. Then Sunday, we are going to tailgate. I'm going down with all dallas fans so this should be fun lol. Anyway, anything you guys would recommend about tailgating like the best lot or etc. Anyway, should be fun. Go panthers!

Just attend the Huddle Tailgate....we get started around 6AM.

No need to cook....only need to bring what you want to drink.

Donate to the Toys4Tots cause.

Can't beat it.

I will be there BUT not looking forward to being at a road game at home. The stadium will have more Cowboy fans there than us. AM SOOOOOO hoping the Panthers get their heads out of their butts for this one so we dont have to hear all the obnoxious Dallas fans. If D'Will and the rest of the team really mean what they keep saying, this is the game to do it. It is also their fault we will be outnumbered, and will be their fault if the place sounds like a Cowboy home game. Not only do they need to show up for themselves. but for us. I dont want to see anothe D'Will FB post after a loss how they will turn it around. Time to put up or shut up.

Yep, BOA promises to be "Dallas East" as their fans will pay almost anything to get in the game. I've been offered twice face value for my seats and I certainly won't be there.

Let's see.... stay home, watch at least 3 other games that will be more enjoyable to see, make money doing it, not have to drive 2 hours each way, save money by not doing that, drink my own beer versus the $8 drafts, save more money...

f*ck you

f*ck you

But wait- they're my seats. I paid thousands for the ownership rights to them in 1995 and I pay a couple G every year for the game tickets. Jerry's making money off me regardless how good or bad the team is and you're cursing me?

Instead of cursing me, you should be asking how much I'll sell you the tickets for...... I mean, you are a much bigger a fan than I, right?

I think we win this one. I won't say how much. But I think Ron is on the hot seat ( I know all the regulars on this board who say Hurney has a "life time" contract, blah, blah.blah...and Ron is safe). I think we come off the bye and win. Dall-ass has the Ravens Sunday- The cowpukes will be hurting. Their O-line is worse than ours. Dez Bryant can't hold on to the ball. Witten is hurting, and Jason Garrett is a dumbass.......we win.

Archived