• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 quote on Cam comparisons

Car123

Lets not overstate what he is saying like people do with Cam.. There might be more to the story. Give him a chance, just like we want with Cam.

RG3 seems like a nice dude. I hope we brake every bone in his body this sunday, but he is a nice dude.

Who wants to be compared to the 28th ranked QB in the NFL? RGIII is up at the top of the QB ratings along with guys like Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady and Matt Ryan.

Meh, RGIII has made a lot of poo throws to pad his completion percentage.....he doesn't compare to an Aaron Rodgers.

I hope we break this kid in half.

(RG3 requests to be compared to SB QBs) Media: "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... ain't he just precious?"

(Cam requests to be compared to SB QBs) Media: "JUST WHO THE HELL DOES THIS GUY THINK HE IS????!?!!?!?!?!"

Cam has already made this statement and the media were fine with it.

Some people on here just don't see rationally anymore regarding cam

Meh, RGIII has made a lot of poo throws to pad his completion percentage.....he doesn't compare to an Aaron Rodgers.

I hope we break this kid in half.

trust me when I say that is so false. He doesnt throw that many gimmie throws and if we had Garcon he would have a ton more yards

Cam has already made this statement and the media were fine with it.

Some people on here just don't see rationally anymore regarding cam

he made statements that he would like to be regarded among the rodgers and mannings, yes.. but he didnt say he would rather be compared to them than RG3 or another player who hasn't won a SB, if he did, then show me

Uhhhhh RGIII did what cam did last year to Vince Young and Jamarcus Russel

Actually, Cam was referring to their work ethnic and the pressure placed on a first round black qb. “But I can’t sit up here and look at it like, oh man, my critics are racist. I blame JaMarcus Russell and to some degree Vince Young. If you have the opportunity to make that kind of money doing something you love to do, why would you screw it up? I’m trying to be a trailblazer. If Baylor’s Robert Griffin decides to come out, I want people to say ‘He can be the next Cam Newton’ instead of ‘He’s gonna be the next JaMarcus Russell.’” Griffin is referring to his play on the field.

Griffin throws three yard bubble screen pass, guy takes it 60 yards for a score....he's the best quarterback evarrr!11!1

Cam throws a perfect 60-yard strike, but the team settles for a FG.....why's he wearing that towel and scowling?????

Herp Derp Media

Guest Super_Freak

Lots of butt hurt people here. So RG3 sets his sights higher than Hello Kitty. Rodgers happens to be the top quarterback in football. How dare Robert want to some day reach his level.

Lots of butt hurt people here. So RG3 sets his sights higher than Hello Kitty. Rodgers happens to be the top quarterback in football. How dare Robert want to some day reach his level.

It is hilarious, actually.

Only those slavering to crawl into Newton's jockstrap could possibly be offended by the comment.

Robert Griffin wants to be compared to the best quarterbacks in the game.

Cam Newton doesn't qualify. Not even close.

Griffin throws three yard bubble screen pass, guy takes it 60 yards for a score....he's the best quarterback evarrr!11!1

Cam throws a perfect 60-yard strike, but the team settles for a FG.....why's he wearing that towel and scowling?????

Herp Derp Media

another misconception. Please tell me when has this happened? He threw a 15yard pass to Garcon right in stride that he took to the house for our 1st TD of the season. Since then we get no explosive plays from any passes, let alone screens. Our skill position players are so average at best.

We are without by far our 2 best weapons in Garcon & Davis yet RG3 is still playing great. Im a Cam fan too though and thinks that he gets unfairly criticized. I dont get why people have to put down one to boost up the other.

Archived