• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

chucky

I would love Gruden and would prefer him over any of the other retreads. I would pair him up with a GM...not sure thats his style

Belichek learned a lot his 1st time around.

tampa was his 2nd time around.

i'd want to have a retread that was actually respected by his players. that's not gruden.

Oops! I think this "Insider" is a little more realistic at knowing something "actual" Not saying it is 100% sure thing just he has been right before on things dealing with the Eagles. So let's see which job "Chuckles" would want more & why.

Carolina: Smaller market team with not the National following he would want out of the gate b/c he is a "Media Freak" that loves the lights.

Eagles: Large Market team with moronic fan base that keeps them as a NFL Headliner regardless if they suck or win. DING DING DING!

Better chance he lands there than in Carolina as they would more than likely give him LOTS of $$$$$ too b/c they are crazy.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/08/report-jon-gruden-could-be-headed-to-philly/

Archived