• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Newton genuinely disliked around the league?

Hotsauce

I missed the game today because I was on a plane. So I watched nfl.com highlights of the game....the highlights showed at least 2 Broncos doing the Superman....makes me wonder if he has no respect around the league? Players are obviously mocking him.....

Are a handful of Panther fans the only group of people who still have faith in Cam Newton these days?

On a side note, I was really pissed before I boarded the plane, because I knew I was gonna miss the game, but I am super glad I got to miss suffering through what you guys had to suffer....

Yet it seems like the entire Broncos defense was dancing after each whistle. Got pretty old, pretty fast.

Didn't mind the dancing after each whistle. Panthers offense should of done something to stop them from dancing. However choosing to do the Superman pose to mock Cam over and over again seemed classless on the Broncos D players part. But whatever. Again, the Panthers offense should of not left them have a reason to dance.

Archived