• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How much could Chris Weinke possibly cost?

SIGCHI222

Cam looked better at the start of his career then he does now and I attribute that almost entirely to Weinke and Cam's own hard work. Once Weinke was removed as a coaching mentor Cam has slowly regressed into bad mechanical habits. Remember that during that first off season, Cam worked almost entirely at IMG with Weinke, because of the lockout.

Well new GM means new coach and new coach means completely new staff the only "coach" that'll will carry over will probebly be Sam Mills III. That said I would love to see Weinke come back he's proven himself as someone who connects with our quarterback and has helped tremendously in an unofficial capacity.

Why would Chris take a pay cut and work twice as hard as he does now?

If my boss said Luckyd I have a new job for you but you will have to work twice as many hours and take a pay cut,..

I would jump at that in a heartbeat

not.

most guys come in the NFL as a position coach with the thought of moving up in the ranks eventually.

Wasn't it Bill Polian who just said in that radio interview that Shula was tops around the league for QB coach???

Weinke is an interesting thought. I just find it funny how everyone is throwing Shula under the bus when Polian, a HIGHLY respected name around the NFL, says Shula is one of the best in the business.

I will say this though. We need a fresh start and a clean slate. Head to toe, I hope we have a major overhaul.

Archived