• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those of you grabbing a life vest and jumping off the Cam ship, you bettet make sure it's sinking

SCP

The young man is going to get it. Many of you have a myriad of reasons why you hate the kid. Most of those reasons are based on ignorance or stupidity. Just do me this one favor, once you jump off stay the fug off. I'm not throwing you a life vest when things get better.

PS- You can now make this thread about how stupid Elf on the Shelf is.

You get pie and rep just for the title of the thread!

Haven't seen many jumping, unless you define any valid criticism as such.

more unvalid ones than valid ones.

no point in dwelling on on things too much when talking about a 2nd year player who is producing......takes time for most of his issues.

Haven't seen many jumping, unless you define any valid criticism as such.

you pretty much can't sneeze around here without someone thinking its hatin on Cam, really getting annoyed with it. Half these babies would not have known what to do around here when Delhomme was QB. Now there was some hatin going around then, it was epic

It seems funny to me that Cam is getting all this criticism and is perceived to be struggling when his numbers are pretty much on par with last year except for the rushing TD's. Completion % down 2 points, passing TD's per game is down 0.1 per game, but his INT's are down this year and his QB rating is up from last year.

I also love to compare Cam's numbers to Luck's since everyone thinks Luck is just having this great year. Luck is completing a lower % of his passes compared to Cam this year or last, total TD's Cam has 20 and Luck has 22, Cam has a higher QB rating, and Cam has 18 turnovers compared to Luck's 25. I know Luck's team has won more games but it's a TEAM game and it takes more than just the QB to win games.

you pretty much can't sneeze around here without someone thinking its hatin on Cam, really getting annoyed with it. Half these babies would not have known what to do around here when Delhomme was QB. Now there was some hatin going around then, it was epic

Bwaaaaahahaha! Ahhhhhhhahaha! "It was worse with Ja..." Aaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

Archived