• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam td. In case you missed it

Car123

Slow your roll now. RG3's been doing this all year. Only thing I gotta say about Cam is he is built like a Tank, but other than that RG3's been better in just about every department.

Cam could very well outlast him in the NFL though.

Personally I'm not sure if I should thank RG3 because I have a feeling he might be the reason Cam has this renewed sense of fire under his ass. He's been making Cam look irrelevant and that can't sit well with his ego. Whatever works I say.

Cam's TD was gorgeous. But that comment is silly.

True but Cam is 6ft4 and built like a tank.Lets see how many seasons RG3 last running like he is this year.Cam is a dam good runner for his size

Slow your roll now. RG3's been doing this all year. Only thing I gotta say about Cam is he is built like a Tank, but other than that RG3's been better in just about every department.

Personally I'm not sure if I should thank RG3 because I have a feeling he might be the reason Cam has this renewed sense of fire under his ass. He's been making Cam look irrelevant and that can't sit well with his ego. Whatever works I say.

BYeqT.jpg

Outstanding Cam and a nice block by Smitty.

Outstanding for Cam, yes...but only nice for Smitty?

Watch that play carefully. Smitty cuts in front of Cam to take out one defender, then immediately cuts right back in front of Cam again to take out the 2nd and stumble the third.

That blocking was brilliant.

And it begins... Griffin is a good QB, no doubt. But he does not bring to the table what Cam does. Please pay attention to the throws he makes. He is very accurate in the middle of the field. But he almost never completes passes on the sidelines. Cam throws the deep out effortlessly.

And do not dismiss the significance of the playmakers on his team. Garcon and Alfred Morris are just as important to that team as Griffin, but you hear very little of them. If it wasn't such a QB driven league, Morris would be in contention for OROY.

Sometimes I think Smitty would love to be put in at fullback sometimes.

The NFL has banned such moves as to further the cause of player safety. Ray Lewis mentioned this in article 3 paragraph 4 of the new CBA. Smitty is forbidden to play multiple positions as this would directly contradict said articles limiting player injury and possible head trauma.

Watch the run closely. It sure looks to me that Cam slows down a bit to allow Smitty to get into position to make those incredible blocks.

He did slow down. Smart thinking since he would not have gone all the way had he not slowed down a bit to allow Smitty to block.

Archived