• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Season - Greg Hardy for Captain.

Varking

I think he has earned it. Up there in stats, looks like the type that holds his peers accountable, and clearly the emotional leader of the team right now. I haven't thought this just after this weeks game either. I have noticed it since last season and every time I attend a game he is the guy trying to get others pumped up. Either way, hell of a season so far for a guy drafted so late in the draft with tons of concerns surrounding him.

I don't think he should be a capt. I like the emotional side of things, but have some class.... who cares what Matt Ryan did last game? I did not like it, and I did not like him calling the Panthers a broken/broke ass team.. that was also lame. No thanks.

I completely agree with you. It just proves to me how immature this team is. I hated the fact that he did. It just not something smart to say when we are in the position that we are. Whether other up here like it or not the Falcons will be in the playoffs and we wont. It just stupid and classless to say the least.

Greg Hardy is borderline crazy. Not captain material.

On the issue of his speaking out against the falcons, it was needed. People act like these things aren't said all the time, or behind closed doors. Class in football is an illusion created by the media.

I don't think he should be a capt. I like the emotional side of things, but have some class.... who cares what Matt Ryan did last game? I did not like it, and I did not like him calling the Panthers a broken/broke ass team.. that was also lame. No thanks.

He didn't call them a sorry ass team, a falcon player did. A falcon player chirped at Hardy : "Ya'll are a sorry as team" to which Hardy replied "You just go beat by a sorry ass team, Baby!"

Quit being an idiot.

Archived