• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

God I love Smitty

I sometimes wonder what Smitty's wife thinks about him scrappin all the time. I even get that look in my eye at the bar and my wife gets PISSED.

She's like your 30, you can't be getting in fights over dumb poo anymore.

And I'm like, I'm 30, getting into fights over dumb poo is all I have left.

Yeah, she mad.

I sometimes wonder what Smitty's wife thinks about him scrappin all the time. I even get that look in my eye at the bar and my wife gets PISSED.

She's like your 30, you can't be getting in fights over dumb poo anymore.

And I'm like, I'm 30, getting into fights over dumb poo is all I have left.

Yeah, she mad.

She probably happy he does that on Sundays on the field and not at bars . Lol

Gross got in on the action too, both were pissed.

HgfJh.St.138.jpeg

Yeah, I was there.When Smitty got pulled away, Gross got right up in Kelly's grill and thumped him i the chest. It was like he was saying, "Why don't you take a test drive with someone a little bit bigger, D-bag." The Big Uglies on the Oline have to get their backs up when their QB gets punked. That 5'9" Smitty was the little wolverine that got in the first jab is just icing on the cake!

this is great. i love seeing guys stick up for each other... like last year when bitchass roman harper hit smitty and the entire team came in and swarmed him.

honesty i think this kind of stuff helps build team chemistry, especially when it's followed by a win.

I rewinded this a couple times on the dvr to see all involved, Steve swarmed in outta nowhere lol. On that bs hit to Cam below the knees resulting in a penalty and he was down, Tolbert and Olsen were right there to help him up. We may not be going anywhere this season yet, but damnit I like to see my boys playing like a team and fired up.

Archived