• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign DT Colin Cole

Catalyst

No you don't. His parents probably don't even remember him playing. A guy that has not played in 2 years is a good signing? Please, oh God of the Free Agent Signings, tell me why this is a good signing. You are probably thinking of Nat King Cole.

Dude I watch fb as much as you do. I know I remember him playin for the Hawks.

You don't like it, don't comment. I'm not here trying to act like I know more than anyone else

Anyone is better than Fua

Dude I watch fb as much as you do. I know I remember him playin for the Hawks.

You don't like it, don't comment. I'm not here trying to act like I know more than anyone else

Anyone is better than Fua

I only watch Panther games so I don't know sh*t about the rest of the league. I certainly don't remember Colin Cole's 23 snaps from 3 years ago.

And I agree anything is better than Fua.

I only watch Panther games so I don't know sh*t about the rest of the league. I certainly don't remember Colin Cole's 23 snaps from 3 years ago.

And I agree anything is better than Fua.

Well unlike you Im also a Football Fan. I pour my heart in soul in my Panthers, but also enjoyed watching football (NFL) in general.

I certainly dont remember Cole's 23 snaps also. Just saying I remembered seeing him on the field.

didn't feel like working yet and got curious and tried doing a little research on him.

because of his size it seems like he always got miscast as a NT or a one-tech but he's really a more of a three tech. doesn't do well against double teams (although he can apparently at least occupy a couple well enough and doesn't really get pushed around) but seemed to do really well against single. his best attribute seems to be against the run which is probably what they were focusing on. from what i saw he did quite well against the run and did a decent job of shutting down the middle.

basically he's the opposite of dwan. poor against the pass but very good against the run. at least that's the way it was a couple years ago.

32 years old and hasn't played in over a year...isn't that exactly what Ron Edwards was for us this year? And he did relatively well, no?

Edit: ok well apparently he hasn't played in TWO years...but at least he seems to be healthy. He isn't coming off of any major injuries or anything, so as long as he stayed in shape somewhat, hopefully he can shake off the rust in practice/preseason.

32 years old and hasn't played in over a year...isn't that exactly what Ron Edwards was for us this year? And he did relatively well, no?

Edit: ok well apparently he hasn't played in TWO years...but at least he seems to be healthy. He isn't coming off of any major injuries or anything, so as long as he stayed in shape somewhat, hopefully he can shake off the rust in practice/preseason.

well, unless you count his ankle which he's had two surgeries on and which was the reason he was on the PUP list to begin with before getting cut.

but he's had two seasons to recover so....i dunno.

Archived