• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles releasing Asomugha today.

Pantherman

I don't know if it would happen. Be he would be good pick up for the Panthers at Vet mini. and could be a good replacement for Gamble. He ain't as good as he use to be and is in his 30s now. But I think he would be a good CB for us with a one year deal. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/06/report-eagles-to-cut-asomugha-today/

That is crazy. Wonder if the 49ers will make a play. I assume a lot of teams will.

Remember the 49ers are after Revis right now. Could you imagian how unstoppable the 49ers would be on D if they got Revis and signed Asomugha. The NFC would be doomed. LOL

And why not? Is there something wrong us. :devil:

I don't understand this sentiment either. Do we have cooties or something? If we can offer comparable compensation, why not us? He has already gotten his money, it may come down to where he wants to play. Just maybe, it could be us.

We are an up and coming team. With a Franchise QB and a decent D. He could come here and be successful. That is probably all he wants at this stage of his career. To be happy to come to work, and be successful. We may be able to offer him that.

Aw hell, who am I trying to kid. Most huddlers can't see the forest from the trees. They are still to upset over last year to view our position with any clarity.

Remember the 49ers are after Revis right now. Could you imagian how unstoppable the 49ers would be on D if they got Revis and signed Asomugha. The NFC would be doomed. LOL

I can't imagine that they could afford both... could anyone?

I mean if they did, that's a minimum of 2 or 3 superbowls for them I think.

I remember watching him in his prime go up against #89 and Namdi gave him a very hard time which there are only a few that can do that. It would be nice to get him but I doubt he would sign for the vet minimum as CBs with his skill are on the market only so often.

I don't understand this sentiment either. Do we have cooties or something? If we can offer comparable compensation, why not us? He has already gotten his money, it may come down to where he wants to play. Just maybe, it could be us.

We are an up and coming team. With a Franchise QB and a decent D. He could come here and be successful. That is probably all he wants at this stage of his career. To be happy to come to work, and be successful. We may be able to offer him that.

Aw hell, who am I trying to kid. Most huddlers can't see the forest from the trees. They are still to upset over last year to view our position with any clarity.

No we just don't have any money. We are the most cash strapped team in the NFL. That's what happens when you pay a 2-14 team like they are a 15-1 team.

Archived