• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just how good can Greg Hardy be?

OneBadCat

So I was checking out Hardy's stats this year and I didn't realize just how much of a beast this guy is.

In 2012 he had 11 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, in only 10 games started. He also had 13 tackles for loss(tied with Peppers), compared to Charles Johnson's 7.

He's also shown the ability to screw up the passing game with 11 passes defensed in 2011, which was best in the league for a 4-3 end.

We need to get contract talks going with this guy because if he keeps progessing he could very well be one of the best ends this franchise has ever seen. His attitude is also great for this team.

At the end of day I think we won the battle between the Panthers and Julius Peppers. He wanted to go a team he thought could compete. Now, not only do we have Charles Johnson and Hardy, who both outplayed Peppers this past year. We also have Cam. HIndsight is 20/20 Pep, enjoy the Bears collapse.

he looked just as great last year in the 1st half of the season.. Im glad he got the help needed to show the rest of the fans his true potential. now he needs to stay consistent. apparently he was pretty clutch last year as well.

I remember the talk pre-draft was that Greg Hardy could be a monster on the field, but there were so many questions about his character. Mind you, these were not necessarily character issues that you would normally associate as problematic. Instead, he was seen as "standoffish" "a loner" "maybe his heart wasn't in it". After watching Peppers walk away under many of the same criticisms, it was hard to jusitfy his selection.

Man, I am happy everyone, including myself was wrong. The kid is a beast and has the heart/desire/motivation to be a great player.

Archived