• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettlemania holding a pre draft presser tomorrow

Gabeking

Meh, I'll catch someone's cliff notes tomorrow. I don't think I can sit through and listen to that horrible accent lol. I don't expect too much to be said anyways. I just cant wait until the draft!

That signature is quite possibly the greatest thing ever seen on this message board holy hell

Hmm Maybe we've decided that none of the DT are worth selecting at 14. Gettleman knows what he's doing.

Or maybe we already have a couple of guys we really want, and neither one are a DT.

I've said it for a while, I really think Rivera wants his safety in this draft. I remember the urgency the Chargers had a few years ago when moving up in Round 2 to select Eric Weddle because 3 of the top safeties had been selected in the first round (Landry, Griffin, Meriweather). Rivera values a top-flight safety in his defense, and we don't have one.

He also values ball skills, tackling and instincts which is why I think Cyprien is the pick.

Someone asked Joe Person about Sheldon Richardson On Twitter.

Person responded that he's not sure the Panthers 'love' Richardson at the 14 spot. He considers wide receiver and safety the more likely options.

Make of it what you will :unsure:

As much guys that there could be to take, I think the online fanbase gauged it quite well in the pinned thread:

John Cyprien

DeAndre Hopkins

Keenan Allen

Tavon Austin

Unless Star or Lane are sitting there, I think one of those 4 is our pick.

Datone Jones and Fluker are the long shots

Someone asked Joe Person about Sheldon Richardson On Twitter.

Person responded that he's not sure the Panthers 'love' Richardson at the 14 spot. He considers wide receiver and safety the more likely options.

Make of it what you will :unsure:

If this is true, then I am glad.

As much guys that there could be to take, I think the online fanbase gauged it quite well in the pinned thread:

John Cyprien

DeAndre Hopkins

Keenan Allen

Tavon Austin

Unless Star or Lane are sitting there, I think one of those 4 is our pick.

Datone Jones and Fluker are the long shots

I think the real wildcard is Bjoern Werner. Just my opinion, but I don't think he has slipped down boards as far as some are indicating. He is the most consistent pass rusher in the draft. As close to a sure thing at DE as there is this year.

Archived