• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One Thing is Certain: Competition at an All-Time High

Good posting! I agree, this team has gotten a lot better this offseason. Camp's gonna be very interesting, that's for sure.

I agree that the team will (or should) sign a FA guard before everything's said and done. I don't think it'll be Moore though, he'll be asking for a Levitre-esque contract.

Great post. I agree with you on it all and specially this part which has me the most concerned

if the coaching staff has grown and bettered themselves

It will be interesting to see if Rivera has grown at all in his decision making, how Shula does (and if he is an upgrade on Chud) , and if the other RR, Richard Rodgers can finally whip the putrid special teams into a viable unit.

This is what builds championship teams. You take BPA regardless of need in draft, you add solid signings to promote competition and you become a more well-rounded, deeper team with flexibility to remove players from the team with high cap hits, while you have other players with talent waiting to start.

This is why I'm not that worried about safety spots. Mike Mitchell is a guy with physical talent that never quite peaked. Campbell and Naka are hard working guys and they are going to bring their best into TC. Sherrod Martin may have a say as well. Lester looks like a guy to take seriously as well. We will end up with a safety with a chip on his shoulder and ready to ball. We may not end up with a pro bowler but I'm totally expecting a decent safety coming out of that group that won't be a liability. Competition brings out the best in people. Same goes with CB.

Would like to see if Nelson Rosario is in the mix as well at TE.