• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deangelo Williams Restructures Contract

SCP

Good. No way he could of played with his old number this year.

Very good news...get to keep him and create the same amount of rooms June 1 cut would have made. This was the best case scenario

see? all that arguing over nothing. as i said before, DG knows what hes doing.

i don't think he took a pay cut this year. They converted his salary this year and next year into a signing bonus and added 2 years onto the contract for proration purposes. It was hard to tell if they cut it in 2015 given all the numbers thrown around. But I bet he retires in 2015 if not sooner.

I expect him to retire at the end of 2015.

DWill is a stand up guy.  Something most of us already knew.  We have a team full of unselfish players that truly just want to win.  This could be a sign of something special.  Now lets not waste his measure of good faith and go out there and win something! 

Yeah, poor scheme and blocking are on DLo, the guy who had a 5.0 ypc coming into last season.

Saves 3.2 million this and next season..Gettle Magic!!

Also another win is we do not have to rid ourselves of a veteran playmaker..just hope Deangelo comes ready to play by week 1 instead of week 6.

Great news we get to keep d will a world class rb and save a good bit of cap, if beason restructures this will be a epic off-season.

This has been an awesome offseason.  Beason will not restructure and Gettleman should not ask him to do it.  If he falls flat this year, you can cut him or trade him and save more money.

Archived