• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

biggest hitters in panthers' history

nickzz

Chris Harris is the biggest hitter we've ever had. That guy ruined players. I think one year he destroyed Cadillac Williams knee and then broke Andre Johnson's leg. Violent, violent hitter.

Mike Minter is a close second, though he's definitely the best safety ever - one of the best defensive players ever.

I agree with McCree.  He wasn't that great or anything but he knew how to lay the wood.  That was about it though haha

I have to disagree. McCree may have been the last real FS for us. He was much better than Godfrey (now), Sherrod, and whoever we had there after his departure. That was one of the biggest disappointment to not retain him after only 1 season, and a good one.

Chris Harris and Mike Minter (1a and 1b) TD seems more of a solid hitter to me, but I suppose he can be defined as a big hitter also. Marlon McCree could lay someone out also.

You must have not gone to many live games when Davis was young. You could hear his hits from the stands and I'm not talking about the 50 yard line.

Archived