• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seattle's Bruce Irvin suspended for 4 games

Mage

quit having interaction with me idiot.

if you choose to then dont be snitching to Kurb about it

I commented on a post you made.  Nothing more.  As long as you post on this forum, you subject yourself to the possibility of criticism or praise based on those posts.  If you cant deal with it in an adult manner then there are other forums out there. If you get a rise in your pants by calling people names etc, as pointless as it is, then so be it.

I commented on a post you made.  Nothing more.  As long as you post on this forum, you subject yourself to the possibility of criticism or praise based on those posts.  If you cant deal with it in an adult manner then there are other forums out there. If you get a rise in your pants by calling people names etc, as pointless as it is, then so be it.

ah poo

big difference between laughing at someone who gets popped for taking PED's and someone that gets injured. They did it to themselves and it's gonna benefit us.

Ahh you know its sportmanship thing for me. Part of me wants the biggest challenge so at the end of the year when we win it all we can say "AND you were at full strength bitches!" No excuses to hide behind makes it so much more dominant.

The other part of me says "we'll take that", but its more of in a golf way. <clap clap, mmk mmk>

Ahh you know its sportmanship thing for me. Part of me wants the biggest challenge so at the end of the year when we win it all we can say "AND you were at full strength bitches!" No excuses to hide behind makes it so much more dominant.

The other part of me says "we'll take that", but its more of in a golf way. <clap clap, mmk mmk>

If we succeed with our schedule there will be no excuses.

Archived