• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CSR raises questions about Beason at strong side

AntiBuc

When the huddle crashed a little while ago (may have been during the draft, I don't remember) I went to an inferior site for the first time and saw someone talking about how they get an influx of people from here whenever this site crashes because of the shitty servers used here. I was thinking, if we were in a bar right now I'd punch this guy in the throat. Carolinahuddle.com is my site you basic bitch. I then felt like kind of a nerd for even thinking twice about defending a website I frequent against non-huddlers. I live a sad life.

/endrage 

I have a 1-800 number for you to call if this happens again. It helped talk me out of a violent rampage in 1988 when I learned that the first Charlotte Hornets uniforms had pleated shorts. They handle all over reactions to people who just don't get sports. :sword:

Yeh, that article was a bit ridiculous. I mean Beason's spot wide open??? They really must not remember hoe much a beast he was.....and still is. Injury I get, but if beason is healthy, he is on that field. Klein or chase taking his job is laughable. But if he refuses to play that spot, time for him to ship out. Get something for him and move on. Although it would pain me greatly to part ways.

Yeh, that article was a bit ridiculous. I mean Beason's spot wide open??? They really must not remember hoe much a beast he was.....and still is. Injury I get, but if beason is healthy, he is on that field. Klein or chase taking his job is laughable. But if he refuses to play that spot, time for him to ship out. Get something for him and move on. Although it would pain me greatly to part ways.

Article being dismissed...he hasn't been a beast since 2010.

Not all comebacks result in someone being like Davis when they finally get back on the field. Sometimes they are like Delhomme's....sometimes that player never exists again

Things change rapidly in the NFL.

It's not like we wouldn't rotate our LB corps during a game or anything.... so yeah, he's going to have some plays off, if only to get the new rookies and FAs some experience. As far as I remember, nobody's job is ever safe on a Rivera-led team. They all come in and compete for the start on a weekly basis, which is a good thing imo.

So, the article doesn't state anything untrue.... aggrandized, certainly, but nothing untrue.

I like that you all call it an article.

Its a post.... at best.

In fairness, I have never been to an inferior site nor read it. I only get my Panther news here on the fabulous huddle Sir Lord Master Zod, on panther.com (mainly just videos), and I follow 2 guys on twitter.

an inferior site really is an embarrassment to the fan base. I graduate with a Masters in English next year, so maybe I should pursue being a part of it to try to make it worth reading.... and then take over completely.... MWA HAHAHA.... the plan is coming together perfectly!

In all seriousness, that would be a dream job for me.

Archived