• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CSR raises questions about Beason at strong side

AntiBuc

I'm not much of an expert on discerning reliable vs. unreliable reporting but I came across this article today from Cat Scratch Reader about camp battles and it raises some questions about Beason's presumed move to strongside LB.

"Now that Beason is still being limited by his injury and rumors he may not want to move over there anyway I think the job is wide open."

This raises doubts about Beason's readiness and his willingness to play strongside?  Hadn't heard that before...anyone heard anything to corroborate that?

Here's a link to the article - http://www.derp/2013/5/22/4355128/an-early-look-at-panthers-top-5-position-battles

More an inferior site rubbish. I read another article there this morning that seemed to be a poor attempt at humor that was just a big rip on Cam. A bunch of commenters took it serious and one of the an inferior site cronies commented that it was satire. It was obviously not intended to be taken literally but it was a terrible attempt at satire.

When the huddle crashed a little while ago (may have been during the draft, I don't remember) I went to an inferior site for the first time and saw someone talking about how they get an influx of people from here whenever this site crashes because of the shitty servers used here. I was thinking, if we were in a bar right now I'd punch this guy in the throat. Carolinahuddle.com is my site you basic bitch. I then felt like kind of a nerd for even thinking twice about defending a website I frequent against non-huddlers. I live a sad life.

/endrage

Beason wasn't all that good at WLB in 2010 either. I'm not overly enthused about moving TD from the spot where he's flourished to make room for a guy who wasn't nearly as good when he played there, but camp will tell the story.

Obviously you have to put Keek and Beason where they play the best, being the two best LB's. Davis can do w/e the team needs him to do, not like he is an investment or anything. IMO, Davis isn't going to see much time on field, there will be a LB that steps up and take a lot of reps away from him.

Obviously you have to put Keek and Beason where they play the best, being the two best LB's. Davis can do w/e the team needs him to do, not like he is an investment or anything. IMO, Davis isn't going to see much time on field, there will be a LB that steps up and take a lot of reps away from him.

If Davis's knees hold up, there's no linebacker on our roster that will take snaps from him. He's an absolute monster.

Archived