• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Starting to make sense why we got rid of Goodson...

I wish him all the best and I hope he gets his life back right so he can be the father he needs to be for his kids. But I'm glad the team made the trade when they did because there's no telling how things would have been after reading all of this if he would have stayed on the team. And just think I remember when people on here were saying lets get rid of DWill and keep Goodson I'm glad that never happened.

I don't understand the modern generation's determination to produce as many offspring as possible.

one word

China

People dont realize how many of them still live in caves including our Govt that keeps encouraging people to get married an have kids at 20. I watched 90% of my friends do it and then watched about 90% of them get divorced.

it all boils down to just one word on and off the field....immaturity.

This is the sad truth.  Sadly, if he ever matures, he's already ruined any chance he or his children have at a healthy family life.  The best he can hope for himself or for them is that he makes it in the league and becomes wealthy.  Then he can shower them with his wealth to hide the fact that he can't be a real father for them.

Lets see here:

A deadbeat dad who prioritizes expensive jewelry over his home and children is arrested for narcotics and an unregistered firearm. Also, he was caught passed out in a car in the middle of one of the busiest freeways in America.

Is there going to be a huddle hissy fit if I call him what he is? A delinquent and a thug?

Also, if anyone needs more proof on why the J-E-T-S are what they are, they signed him to a $7 million dollar contract and he may never play a down for them.

Archived