• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Xbox1/PS4 actual gameplay footage of Madden25

Pantherman

They do, but this trailer looks no better then the trailer for Madden 13 on 360(

).

Bottom line is 360's first games absolutely demonished Xbox's looks, and I didn't feel bad dishing out 299 or whatever it is.  But now I have to pay 500 for a system that might be one notch higher?  And I also can't play used games, and must always be online?

Well one thing to consider is that madden 25 will be one the first games for xbox1/ps4. So those don't really represent it's full potential graphically. And personally, I think game graphics will peak pretty soon. The graphics can only be so good.

But yeah I wont be shelling out the money for one

This game is going to suck ass, even on the new systems. Game is broken at it's foundation. Stop getting excited. Game sucks every year and is basically broken. LOL what asinine glitches will this year's game have? Last year man coverage was broken.

I LOOOOOVE how they tout competent OLINE play and blocking as a 'big feature'! Assholes

This game is going to suck ass, even on the new systems. Game is broken at it's foundation. Stop getting excited. Game sucks every year and is basically broken. LOL what asinine glitches will this year's game have? Last year man coverage was broken.

I LOOOOOVE how they tout competent OLINE play and blocking as a 'big feature'! Assholes

Unfortunatly they can be as lazy as they want. Madden was great back when they competed with 2k. Aside from graphics, madden on ps2/ origional xbox plays better with better gameplay and player models than current gen. Like a poster said, madden 13 makes cam look like a huntchback.

Madden 12 ps2 gameplay is better than current gen..

I thought monopolies were illegal..

the NFL can license to whatever company they want, be it 1 company, 2 companies, or no company, and it has nothing to do with monopolies. other companies are free to make american football video games all they want, it's the NFL license they can't use. this site used to be called Panthers Huddle and had to change because of NFL licensing; has nothing to do with a monopoly, it has to do with trademarks.

EA has gotten in trouble because they've used their exclusive license to price-fix and artificially inflate the cost of the series, but that is a separate issue.

this isn't "gameplay". It's way to cinematic. I want to see the actual gameplay. reminds me of the madden 06 xbox 360 reveal. just another waste of money for nerds to ask their moms to buy it for them. 500 bucks for the same thing but with a built in kinect? LOL enjoy that

$400 son

actually it's 499.99, which after tax = well over 500 dollars.....but you're probably stoned so I don't expect you to know much. Have a good day son

Haha you made a weed joke, you come up with that on your own? I didn't realize Madden was Xbox exclusive. Oh wait it's not hence the $400 post.

Archived