• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

camp tweets...so it begins

Thank Christ for Williams, Tolbert, and Barner in the stables. Depth is everything.

Remember that they put Tauren Poole on IR last year.  I hear that was to protect him from being signed from the PS. If he shows up in the preseason...

I'm pretty sure he's never been 100% healthy.  Wasn't it foot/heel problems rookie year?  I know he played through a bit until last year but it's eventually going to catch up with him.  

I think it is safe to say that he has NOT practiced more than he has participated in full practice.  He is always banged up and it is always an injury below his knees.

Does Ben Hartsock live in a manufactured home??

I thought that was odd too.  Maybe a second residence.  I don't see the rebel flag or the pit bull tied to the clothes line, so it must not be a local domicile. I apologize in advance for anyone I have offended by my careless and insensitive joke.

Jake would be a good hire as a player mentor and how to be a great team mate and professional athlete.   If half our team cared as much as Jake did while playing here we'd have something very special.

Ive always said then when He was done playing we should bring him onboard in a player liason type roll.  I loved the guy, but hated watching him go down hill (not that it was all his fault)

Joe Person uses gel to spike his hair, uses narley lango like "Vaccay", and is rumored to have a pierced naval one one side and a lower back tatoo on the other.  Of course the skateboard would be the highlight of his day.

@josephperson: I'm sure he's here. Will talk to the media Fri. or Sat. RT @danism28 @josephperson Still no Cam, huh? you'd think he'd be there first.

Seriously, Joe?

Hey, Cam is no Jake!!!

thankfully...

I thought that was odd too.  Maybe a second residence.  I don't see the rebel flag or the pit bull tied to the clothes line, so it must not be a local domicile. I apologize in advance for anyone I have offended by my careless and insensitive joke.

I noticed that. I guess thats one way to save money. It was pretty big for a manufactured home though so there's that... 

Archived