• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Guy Cam

chknwing

Please name which one of these is NOT an icon and an entertainer.  

Tom Brady

Peyton Manning

Jerry Rice

Walter Payton 

You get my point....

It's the media and people like you who want to take what he said out of context and make it sounds like he's aiming to be the next host of SNL or something.  If he had said he wanted to be Chris Rock then I would be worried.  I hope he becomes an icon because he sure as hell already is an entertainer.  I am much more entertained watching the Panthers with Cam as QB than I was with Jimmy as QB.  

That won't make NFL network or ESPN, that's for sure.

You got that right....watching ESPN and the only thing mentioned about the Panthers was how Cam was a Heisman Trophy Winner that hasn't seen a .500 season yet....God I hate ESPN :growl:

This is the kind of thing that makes me chuckle at the grown men who pout because Cam won't give them an autograph.

I would think very highly of Newton if he were to tell grown men to simply fug off when asking for an autograph.

there was a younger girl from Albemarle who had a disease and was mentally handicapped and in a wheelchair.  I used to see her with her parents when we shopped for groceries-I talked to her because she was always decked out in Panther jammies, earrings, a jersey, etc.  She used to hug me and kiss my cheek every time we chatted. Her dad told me that he took her to Panther practices and Kasay and Smith were always taking time with her.  He said they were the reason she wore the Panther gear every day--in case she bumped into them.

She died last year at 19.  They buried her in her Panther jersey (89).

there was a younger girl from Albemarle who had a disease and was mentally handicapped and in a wheelchair.  I used to see her with her parents when we shopped for groceries-I talked to her because she was always decked out in Panther jammies, earrings, a jersey, etc.  She used to hug me and kiss my cheek every time we chatted. Her dad told me that he took her to Panther practices and Kasay and Smith were always taking time with her.  He said they were the reason she wore the Panther gear every day--in case she bumped into them.

She died last year at 19.  They buried her in her Panther jersey (89).

Welp.  I'm off to go hang myself.  Thanks MHS!

It's not me holding something against him, it is the MEDIA.

No, it's you bringing it up here. If you would actually read here first you would see it first and not get the "media spin" you are complaining about.

Troll is troll.

Please name which one of these is NOT an icon and an entertainer.  

Tom Brady

Peyton Manning

Jerry Rice

Walter Payton 

You get my point....

It's the media and people like you who want to take what he said out of context and make it sounds like he's aiming to be the next host of SNL or something.  If he had said he wanted to be Chris Rock then I would be worried.  I hope he becomes an icon because he sure as hell already is an entertainer.  I am much more entertained watching the Panthers with Cam as QB than I was with Jimmy as QB.  

U forgot the ever media worshipped Time The Golden Calf of Bristol. And he's barely done anything and he's considered a "entertainer/Icon" in their eyes.

I said it before and I will say it again, I seriously wonder if the media would be so hard on Cam had be played for and won the NC championship with Bama instead of Auburn. Let's we forget that is where all this hate against him started. And let's be real, no matter how much trouble any of the Bama players turn NFL pros get in trouble, the media all but ignore them. Yet they will sit and disect any out of context quote, statement, behavior, or preceive attitude associated with Cam and use it as grounds to justify their endless scorn and dislike of him. IMO, they are way to obvious.

There is a reason why u will never see any of Cam's charitable works highlighted on NFL Network and u can pretty much hang it up for ESPN.

Archived