• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Antoine Winfield just got released

Fiz

He was a man in his day.  I do not think you release a guy like that unless you are sure he is done.  I think we should look for people who are just victims of the numbers game.  People who teams are  trying to stash on the PS.  The way we landed Matt Moore.

He was a man in his day. I do not think you release a guy like that unless you are sure he is done. I think we should look for people who are just victims of the numbers game. People who teams are trying to stash on the PS. The way we landed Matt Moore.

Um, Seahawks secondary is STACKED, all of their backups could start on other teams. They just chose to go with their younger guys

He was a man in his day. I do not think you release a guy like that unless you are sure he is done. I think we should look for people who are just victims of the numbers game. People who teams are trying to stash on the PS. The way we landed Matt Moore.

I agree and hopefully that numbers game is on the offensive line preferably from a strong line like the 49ers or Texans

Um, Seahawks secondary is STACKED, all of their backups could start on other teams. They just chose to go with their younger guys

He is a 36-year old 5-9 CB.  Do you really think that is what we need here?  I see us needing a S more.

When you bring in a player like that, he starts or is cut.  Here, we are developing young CB talent.   If he plays, then one of our young guys does not develop.  He will get picked up by some team and probably have a fair year--but I would rather develop our potential here than trying to squeeze a few highlights out of a middle-aged veteran.

Archived