• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

post game tweets

nosuchthingasapanther

Pretty sure the Jets would beat us tbh. Their defense actually isn't bad.  We also have a history of making rookie/lesser known players stars.

They're a dumpster fire for more than just their on field performance. At least our personnel keep it PC, tight lipped, and drama free when sht starts burning down.

All I ever hear from players is "EXECUTE". GIVE ME A BREAK! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO EXECUTE WHEN THE COACHES CALL A 3RD AND FIVE RUN WITH TOLBERT WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE?!?!?!?! You put these players in the toughest situations with calls like that and expect them to perform. The game is won before the ball is even snapped with recognizing defensive weaknesses and NOT BEING PREDICTABLE. Where was a play action with a curl or an out route? Or putting the ball in your playmaker's hands with a read option? No, the coaching staff just seems to insist on forcing these players to turn LOW PERCENTAGE PLAYS to a successful play. 

LOL

Agreed...

We call 3rd and 5 run with 9 in the box...

All you gotta do is break 2 tackles in the back field, spin move twice, jump over another guy, then stiff arm someone out of bounds...execute that Tolbert or its all on you. Gotta execute guys lets go!

Execute!

All I ever hear from players is "EXECUTE". GIVE ME A BREAK! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO EXECUTE WHEN THE COACHES CALL A 3RD AND FIVE RUN WITH TOLBERT WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE?!?!?!?! You put these players in the toughest situations with calls like that and expect them to perform. The game is won before the ball is even snapped with recognizing defensive weaknesses and NOT BEING PREDICTABLE. Where was a play action with a curl or an out route? Or putting the ball in your playmaker's hands with a read option? No, the coaching staff just seems to insist on forcing these players to turn LOW PERCENTAGE PLAYS to a successful play. 

MAN get out of my mind!!

He said that player coaches are bad, I was pointing out Jim Harbaugh is not bad... how the fug did you find a way to insult me out of that.

I didn't say player coaches are bad...but Rivera is def one of the many examples of such.

I think Smith would be an absolutely terrible coach...which is why I said fug what he has to say regarding the game.

Most great players are not great coaches...

Archived